• REPORT OF THE NATIONAL SEMINAR ON “ROLE OF NORTH –EAST IN FREEDOM MOVEMENT: UNSUNG HEROES” 19th and 20th NOVEMBER 2019 Click Here>>>
• A Seven-Day National Workshop: DAY SEVEN ..... Field Trip to Maulana Azad Museum Visiting Maulana Azad Museum VDO Documentary Show in maulana Azad Museum At maulana Azad Museum Conference Room Group Photograph of Research Fellows and Research Associates of MAKAIAS at Maulana Azad Museum Click Here>>>
• A Seven-Day National Workshop: DAY SIX ..... Session IX Speaker: Dr. Sujata Dutta Hazarika, Deputy Director, IGNOU, Kolkata Topic: Qualitative Methods; Strategies and Challenges in Social Science Research Click Here>>>
• A Seven-Day National Workshop: DAY FIVE ..... Speaker: Swami Kamalasthananda, Principal, Ramkrishna Mission Vivekananda Centenary College Topic: Use of E-resources in Social Sciences Research Click Here>>>
• A Seven-Day National Workshop: DAY FOUR ..... Session VI Speaker: Dr. Uttam Bathary Topic: Ethno History and Its Method
Session VII Speaker: Prof. V. K. Srivastava Topic: Technologies, Methods and Tools of Data Collection
• A Seven-Day National Workshop: DAY Three ..... Session IV
Speaker: Prof. V. K.Srivastava
Topic: Theoretical Perspective in Research Methodology Click Here>>>
Session V Speaker: Dr. Uttam Bathary Topic: Ethno History and Its Method
• A Seven-Day National Workshop: DAY Two ..... A Seven-Day National Workshop on Research Methodology Course in Social Sciences, January 5-11, 2019 at Azad Bhavan.
January 6, 2019
Speaker: Prof. K. C. Baral
Topic: Indian Knowledge System and Critical Inquiry
Speaker: Prof. K. C. Baral
Topic: Discipline, Inter-discipline and Discursive Formulation
• A Seven-Day National Workshop on Research Methodology Course in Social Sciences, January 5-11, 2019 at Azad Bhavan.Inaugural Session on January 5, 2019. Chairman of MAKAIAS Prof. Sujit Kumar Ghosh made introductory remarks.Prof. K. C. Baral of English and Foreign Languages University, Hyderabad and also the Vice-Chairman of MAKAIAS were delivered speech.Key Note Address delivered by Prof. Lipi Ghosh. Head of the Department, Dept. of South and South East Asian Studies, University of Calcutta.
• 05th-06th October, 2018: MAKAIAS, Indian Janata College, Kabugaunj, Assam organized the one-day National Seminar on “Partition of India and its Roots and Legacy; Memory and Trauma on the Eastern Corridor”.
• 11th September, 2018: MAKAIAS, Indian Association for the Cultivation of Science and B-Watch organized the one-day National Seminar on “Celebration of 125th Birth Anniversary of Prof P. C. Mahalanbis”.
• 09th September, 2018: MAKAIAS & Department of Political Science, Kazi Nazrul University organized the one-day National Seminar on ”Nationalism, Ethnicity, Religion and Security in South Asia”.
• 06th July, 2018: A National Seminar on “Dr. Shyama Prasad Mukherjee’s Educational Philosophy & His Vision on South East Asia and India” was organized by Maulana Abul Kalam Azad Institute of Asian Studies in collaboration with Indian Council of Historical Research and District Administration, Cachar, Silchar to commemorate 117th Birth Anniversary of Dr. Shyama Prasad Mukherjee on 06th July, 2018 at Banga Bhavan, Silchar.... Click here
• 24TH-25TH APRIL, 2018: MAKAIAS & Karimpur College organized the two-day National Seminar on " Women, Society and Politics: A Study on India and Bangladesh”.
• National Seminar was organised by MAKAIAS in collaboration with Department of English, Assam University, Diphu Campus during 18th-19th April, 2018 titled “Civilizational and Cultural tradition of North-east India: Exploring the Links”. Click Here>>>
• Maulana Abul Kalam Azad Institute of Asian Studies & Department of History, Manipur University organize A Three-Day National Seminar on “North East India And Myanmar: Revisiting Cultural And Civilisational Connections” During 21st -23rd March 2018. Click here>>>
• February 02–03, 2018 : MAKAIAS in collaboration with Visva Bharati University organized a 2-day National Seminar on Understanding Popular Culture : 20th Century India.
• November 11, 2017 : MAKAIAS in collaboration with Kanchrapara College organized a 2-day National Seminar on India as an Emerging Global Power : Myths and Reality
• November 08-10, 2017: MAKAIAS in collaboration with Kalyani University organized a 3-day National Seminar on Indo-Bangladesh Relations in the 21st Century.
• Two-day National Seminar to commemorate 200 Years of Indian Vernacular Journalism & Mass Communication: Bicentennial Celebration of ‘Bangal Gazetti’, The First Vernacular News Paper In India to be held during 27-28 October, 2017 at the Azad Bhavan, IB Block, Plot No. 166 Sector III, Salt Lake. Kolkata, West Bengal 7000106 joint organized by Maulana Abul Kalam Azad Institute of Asian Studies and kolkata society for Asian studies.
• September 21, 2017: Seminar was organized at Azad Bhavan on Shri. PriyankarPaliwal from CGCRI, Senior Official Language Official, and Shri. Rajesh Kumar Singh Roshan, CGCRI, Administrative Officer deliberated in the Seminar, chaired by Professor Vinay Kumar Srivastava, Director, MAKAIAS.
• Maulana Abul Kalam Azad Institute of Asian Studies, Kolkata In collaboration with Department of Geopolitics and International Relations, Manipal University Organised by A National Seminar “China’s OBOR Strategy and Global Responses” On 28 August 2017